There are only 24 hours each day. Depending on how you use those hours, you can create more, create productively, create results, or create nothing.
If you want to create more time, ask yourself these following questions:
1. Is there a way to make the task easier or automate it?
2. Do I need to do this task as often as I am?
3. Could I hire out or do without this task in my business or motherhood?
4. Do I like my reasons for continuing to put this task on my schedule?
5. Do I like the results I’m getting from doing this task?
Did these questions make you think? If you don’t know what you are doing with your time or doing something unintentionally, good chance you’re losing hours in your day.