Two Simple Steps to GetOut of Overwhelm in Mom Life with Chanelle Neilson
Ready for some powerful questions and insight to help you figure out your strengths, your priorities, and ultimately, make mom life simple? On this episode of Mom’s Life Made Simple, I discussed “Two Simple Ways to Get Out of Overwhelm”. Get out a paper and pencil because this episode is packed full of great questions to help you discover your strengths, priorities and why knowing these things are super important!
Habits That Support Your Strengths with Jason Harwood
When you create habits and set goals from your strengths, it’s so much easier to EXPECT to succeed!
On this episode of Happily Ever Habits we discussed:
• How to discover your strengths
• The benefits of using your strengths to build habits
• The best process for identifying a new key habit
• And how to stay consistent and overcome obstacles when working towards your goals
Please click the button below to listen to this episode.
Latest Tips for Time Management and Goal Setting for Women on "Purpose Filled Life"
Are you feeling the desire to set new goals or reach new levels of business success but worry about the sacrifice and time it may take?
In this episode, I help you gain the tools and insights to go after your dreams and grow a business without sacrificing your family and other important roles.
Leading with Your Strengths to Build Confidence in your Business and Life on "Posed For Success"
Listen to the podcast to learn:
• The benefits of leading with our strengths
• The concept of hiring out or doing without
• How to identify your strengths and needle movers in your business.
Should I Have a Summer Schedule on Parenting In Real Life with Alan and Alexis Tanner
As a current time management organizational coach for entrepreneurs and a past special education teacher, I often get asked these two questions in the month of May.
1. Should I have a summer schedule for my children?
2. What should my summer schedule look like for myself and my family?
The answer I give is not yes or no, it is more a series of questions to think through to discover the solution for you.
Listen to this podcast I recorded with Parenting In Real Life to find out if you should create a summer schedule and, if so, the best way to create one that complements your family’s values and priorities.
3 in 30 How to Maximize your Time as a Busy Mom
If you’re looking for ways to save time so that you can more fully pursue your interest, goals, to-do lists, and maybe even schooling at home, this episode is for you.
Most people want to feel more balanced and less overwhelmed in their day use these three tips to help you achieve just the balance you are craving.
Here are the three takeaways:
• How to make decisions quickly
• Planning time to plan your time
Setting Goals from Your Strengths with Jen Riday
Knowing WHY you want to set a goal is MORE POWERFUL than setting the actual goal.
Check out the entire episode, “Setting Goals From Your Strengths” that I guest recorded with Dr. Jen Riday on her podcast, Vibrant Happy Women.
Self-Belief, Prioritizing, & Doing it Your Way with Felicia Broccolo & Stacy Luckey
On the podcast Confessions of a GoalGetter, I discussed the most critical factor I feel you must have to achieve a goal successfully!
We also talked about goal setting from our strengths, with self-belief, setting them from our priorities, and the value of reaching a goal your way!
How to Overcome Perfectionism with Misty Marsh
Having someone negatively critique your work is not the WORST that can happen.
The worst thing that can happen is not having the impact on this world that you could have if you weren’t too afraid or focused on perfection to put your work out there.
How to Accomplish Any Goal on Built to Last Businesses with Michelle Gifford
What are the four valuable areas to focus on when setting and reaching business goals last?
1. Be aware of your mindset and self-belief
2. Get clear with your priorities
3. Recognize and lead with your strengths
4. Invest in yourself
Permission to Pursue Your Dreams and Passions with Parenting In Real Life
Do you have a dream or desire that you REALLY want to accomplish?
As parents, we often put off our dreams on hold for the dreams of others. When we ignore our burning desires, it often makes us feel empty or dissatisfied.
I believe, if we were given the desire, we were also given the creativity, talents, time, and abilities to make it happen!
This podcast I recorded with Alan and Alexis Tanner @parentingirlpodcast answers many questions, hesitations, fears, and addressed how to make following your desires possible without sacrificing the roles you value in life
If you want “Permission to Pursue Your Deams and Passions” and to learn how that’s possible for you with maybe with even a lack of time and money, click below to listen to the podcast.
Work Smarter, Not Harder with Thriving with 8
Is finding balance a myth for moms or can it be a reality? Hear my answer on the Thriving with 8 Podcast. Also hear about what a successful schedule really is and how to create it! This podcast is full of ways to save time and mental energy by creating intentional and flexible schedules We maximum our time by planning what we want to do with our time. Use the link below to learn more.
How to find more time for your business and create a life you love with Misty Marsh
I had a great time talking with Misty Marsh on The Goodness Squad Podcast answering questions such as:
• What are some tips we can apply today to help with the feelings of overwhelmed and exhaustion?
• Is it really possible to create more time?
• How can we run a business without sacrificing the things we value most?
• If these are questions you might be struggling to answer in your business or motherhood, I encourage you to give this episode a listen.
Why Paying Attention to Your Desires Can Lead You to Great Things with Darla Trendler
In this interview, I share how a series of promptings helped me make major shifts in my career and how paying attention to my desires was a way to co-create with God and receive blessings I wasn’t even aware I needed. I discuss simple ways to turn our own desires into our reality without sacrificing the things we value most.
If you’ve ever been curious about how I went from a special education teacher (a career that I LOVED) to a six-figure, time-management, schedule and strategy business and life coach, that story is told in this podcast.
Diving Into Your Strengths in Motherhood with Whole Modern Parent
I coach business owners, many with ADHD, helping them intentionally structure their home, business, and schedules to create a life they love with enough time to be great mothers and wives while making good money in their business.
I create IEP’s (Individual Entrepreneurial Plans) for each of my clients to allow them to achieve a successful home life and business without sacrificing relationships, sleep, motherhood, or the things they value most.
In this episode, we cover:
• Prioritizing without sacrificing
• Planning with purpose and from our priorities
• Creating a direction for realistic results in parenting and business
How to Still Live your Best Life with a New ADHD Diagnosis with Monica Packer
Did you know that ADHD testing in women has increased by over 25% in the past two years?
Many informational websites for ADHD have an increased viewer rate of 60%.
The uncertainty of the past few years has really been the perfect storm to exacerbate symptoms for women who have always had ADHD (tendencies) but hadn’t yet been diagnosed.
If you or someone close to you has ADHD, especially a more recent diagnosis, this podcast will be something you will want to check out!
The WHY of transformation: How One Simple Question Can Clear Up Space with Bridgette Heller
Feeling Overwhelmed? Sadly, most of us are, especially lately!
We get overwhelmed when we think we have too much happening at once. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, especially with your daily schedule, look at all the things on your schedule and ask yourself,
Why are these things on my schedule?
Another set of questions addressed in this podcast that can free up schedule space and reduce overwhelm,
Why are you doing what you’re doing?
Why are you keeping each activity on your schedule?
Is the benefit worth the cost?
What are you afraid of if you remove that thing from your schedule?
Finding You on Your Journey with Rebecca Clark
When you uplevel yourself, it’s easy to see the weaknesses, and spend a lot of time focus on improving upon them.
However, the most progress can be found by focusing on strengthening your strengths AND working on limiting beliefs about yourself.
On this podcast I share my wisdom from years in the classroom about capitalizing on your strengths, pacing yourself on the journey, figuring out what you really want to accomplish or become, and uncovering the limiting beliefs about yourself that prevent you from offering up your best work.
People with ADHD and/or creative minds have an impact to leave in this world, and I don’t want us (and them) to miss out on all the amazing things they were born to teach, create, produce, and invent.
The insights shared in this podcast is applicable to all of us on the journey of personal development.
Building Teen Self Confidence with Collin Kartchner
“A confident person knows that they are important AND so is everyone else. They love themselves, which allows them to love others. A confident person that loves themselves adds value to the world.”
This helpful podcast is for parents and their children. Be confident and feel free to share this post with anyone that you love.
The Well Well Well Podcast
I feel frustrated or bored with my daily tasks it makes me wonder what I’m doing wrong.
There are a lot of days that I feel I was not efficient with my time, or that I have wasted the day even though I have had a full day and I am exhausted. So what am I missing?
• How knowing our properties helps us feel more fulfilled each day.
• Are to do list helpful? How to make them helpful.
• What thoughts can keep us wanting to plan our time out and not feeling bored or confined by them?
Time and Money with Susie Pettit
If you want to learn how to have more control over time and money, this is the podcast for you. I discuss actionable steps for creating more time and money in your life.
• How does how we think about money impact our lives
• How does how we think about time get in the way of our dreams/impact our lives?
• I’ve heard you refer to your relationship with money. What do you mean by that? How can someone have a relationship with money?
• What are the limiting stories we tell ourselves about money
• Why is it so hard for us to pursue our priorities?
Setting & Scheduling Your Priorities with Jen Riday
“You can tell your kids that they can be anything they want or you can show them.”
• Streamline processes to maximize my time
• To use time efficiently and with intention
• How to define your priorities
• My morning routine, my favorite books, and life hacks!
The Confidence to be Confident with Tawni Beardall and Erica Peterson
On this episode of the Becoming Podcast, we talked all about what self-confidence truly is and how to gain more of it. I encourage you to give this episode a listen and since it’s a teen podcast, invite your children to listen along with you.
In this podcast we talked about:
• What are practical ways that we can practice confidence?
• How confidence is a feeling that comes from our thoughts, not our actions.
• How to us self confidence as an attractive tool of influence to help you reach your goals no matter your age.
Brooke White's IG Live
In Brooke White’s live Instagram video, we talked about how we met, connected and helped her being a successful mompreneur. We discussed the tools that will help you getting out of stuck, creating motion and how to love yourself.
Some topics we discussed:
• What are your priorities in life
• Finding the motivation
• What is the goal setting process
Tales from Teens - QuaranTEEN Edition with Camryn Payne, Tawni Beardall and Erica Peterson
On Becoming for Teens Podcast, We talk about emotions, grief, moving forward, having hope, the future, and staying motivated.
“What many of us are feeling is most likely grief. A loss of the things we are missing out on, loss of events we were expecting to attend, a loss of ‘normal life’, the days when we attended school, hung out with friends face to face, and dated.”
• How can we help teens (and even ourselves) understand our feelings and navigate through hard times?
• How can parents show up for their teens best?
• How can we know if our teens are grieving? What are the signs?
• How can we move forward, keep planning, keep dreaming even during times of uncertainty?
How to Stay Grounded and Productive Amidst a Crisis with Lynette and Greg Sheppard
If you or your children have been struggling with #quarantinelife and daily pressures, personal goals, creating downtime, or regulating emotions, this podcast is for you.
Some take away topics:
• The skills and mindsets to keep us grounded and productive.
• High school seniors, children’s emotions.
• Doing self-care while being with your family 24/7.
Behind the Scenes of our Quarantines with Extraordinary Moms
All the burning questions that you want to be asking your friends over a play date and a diet soda are answered in the podcast that I recorded with Jessica Dahlquist over at the Extraordinary Mom’s Podcast.
In this episode we talked about:
• How can I make time for myself during these challenging times?
• How do I cope with the extra anxiety?
• What’s the best way to approach this new activity we call homeschooling?
• I can’t stop worrying that my child won’t be ready for the next grade.
• I feel inadequate about being responsible for my child’s education and their emotions.
If that above sounds like your inner worries, then you won’t want to miss this podcast.
How to Know When You've Done Enough Each Day with Monica Packer
Getting Money Organized with Prosperity Gap Podcast
Spending money in your business, paying off debt, or saving money can feel stressful, challenging, and mentally taxing. It can also feel freeing, motivating, and liberating! What’s the story you tell yourself about money?
• It’s never enough
• It’s hard to save
• Working hard means more money
• Why do you want to pay off debt?
• Why do you want to save for a vacation?
How to Have an Organized Life with ADHD with Carrie Herzberger
This is a good one, for sure! Especially helpful for those of you that know anyone (including yourself) with ADHD and the top three things I teach to help my clients with ADHD succeeded in their home and business. The power of our thoughts and how they shape our feelings.
On this particular video call we talked about:
• Finding time
• How to keep to your schedule
• Teens with ADHD
• Parenting a child with ADHD
• and so much more!
How to Balance Mom-life, Work-life and Your life with Pam Maass
We talked about simple tips and tricks to balance mom life, work life, and your life.
Learn how to make hard things easier in this short, but impactful podcast.
What we discussed:
• Organization Tips for Working Moms
• Why do so any of us feel like our schedules are just too packed?
• How to get out the door in the mornings. If I’m not on the ball, it can be so stressful!
• Mom guilt, how to balance work and mom life.
• Finding time for self-care and not feeling guilty about it
• Self-Care is a feeling we are after, not necessarily an ACTION we do
Four Keys To Keeping Your Sanity Intact And Your Goals On Track with Family Looking Up Podcast
We talked about a ton in this short podcast.
• Navigating the deep emotional roller coaster, all the negative to gratitude feelings and all the ones in between.
• How to keep your business moving forward while the children are home.
• Making every pocket of time count.
Which topics do you want to learn about?
Developing the Confidence to Pursue Your Dreams/Goals with Kae Fuglaar
We discussed the importance of confidence, especially while pursuing your dreams.
We talked about simple steps you can do today to gain more confidence.
• We aren’t perfect, we are going to make mistakes, but are you confident enough to keep trying and learning?
• Why do you think it’s important to have confidence while pursuing your dreams?
• Do you think you’re fully confident first before you pursue them or does it come along the way?
• What are some practical ways we can gain confidence to pursue our dreams and goals?
• Thinking thoughts that create confidence and then believing them is a skill. It must be practiced just like everything else.
Your Thoughts Determine Your Results with Ceri and Dave Payne
The most important lesson you’ve learned and how you have applied it to strengthen your marriage and move the needle forward in your business.
• How to overcome that feeling that we’ve failed in our goals
• How do you encourage people to make decisions and not be afraid to try.
• How to be able to juggle the responsibilities of marriage, motherhood and your coaching business.
ADHD with Sami Halvorsen of Teen Life Coach Podcast
I had the lucky opportunity to speak with Sami all about ADHD. On her podcast, we talked about what #adhd is and how it’s diagnosed what those with ADHD wish people without ADHD knew along with tips, tricks, and strategies to help you become more successful with organization and goal setting.
• Do you have ADHD or know someone who does?
• What is ADHD and how do you know if you have it?
• What is it like to have ADHD?
• What do those with ADHD want those without to know.
• What are your tips for organization and goal setting? For teens with ADHD?