Permission to Pursue Your Dreams and Passions with Parenting In Real Life
This podcast I recorded with Alan and Alexis Tanner @parentingirlpodcast
Don’t miss this podcast if you want to know how to identify your real passions, make time for them, and pursue them.
• Why aren’t you going after it right now?
As parents, we often put off our dreams on hold for the dreams of others. When we ignore our burning desires, it often makes us feel empty or dissatisfied.
I believe, if we were given the desire, we were also given the creativity, talents, and abilities to make it happen!
If you want “Permission to Pursue Your Deams and Passions” and to learn how that’s possible for you with maybe with even a lack of time and money, tune into episode #95 @parentingirlpodcast
Work Smarter, Not Harder with Thriving with 8
We maximum out time by planning what we want to do with our time.
A successful schedule motivates and empowers you, not discourages you, and makes you feel exhausted, overwhelmed, or behind just by looking at it.
How to find more time for your business and create a life you love with Misty Marsh
I had a great time talking with Misty Marsh on The Goodness Squad Podcast answering questions such as:
• What are some tips we can apply today to help with the feelings of overwhelmed and exhaustion?
• Is it really possible to create more time?
• How can we run a business without sacrificing the things we value most?
• If these are questions you might be struggling to answer in your business or motherhood, I encourage you to give this episode a listen.
The Well Well Well Podcast
I feel frustrated or bored with my daily tasks it makes me wonder what I’m doing wrong.
There are a lot of days that I feel I was not efficient with my time, or that I have wasted the day even though I have had a full day and I am exhausted. So what am I missing?
• How knowing our properties helps us feel more fulfilled each day.
• Are to do list helpful? How to make them helpful.
• What thoughts can keep us wanting to plan our time out and not feeling bored or confined by them?
Time and Money with Susie Pettit
If you want to learn how to have more control over time and money, this is the podcast for you. I discuss actionable steps for creating more time and money in your life.
• How does how we think about money impact our lives
• How does how we think about time get in the way of our dreams/impact our lives?
• I’ve heard you refer to your relationship with money. What do you mean by that? How can someone have a relationship with money?
• What are the limiting stories we tell ourselves about money
• Why is it so hard for us to pursue our priorities?
Setting & Scheduling Your Priorities with Jen Riday
“You can tell your kids that they can be anything they want or you can show them.”
• Streamline processes to maximize my time
• To use time efficiently and with intention
• How to define your priorities
• My morning routine, my favorite books, and life hacks!
The Confidence to be Confident with Tawni Beardall and Erica Peterson
On this episode of the Becoming Podcast, we talked all about what self-confidence truly is and how to gain more of it. I encourage you to give this episode a listen and since it’s a teen podcast, invite your children to listen along with you.
In this podcast we talked about:
• What are practical ways that we can practice confidence?
• How confidence is a feeling that comes from our thoughts, not our actions.
• How to us self confidence as an attractive tool of influence to help you reach your goals no matter your age.
Brooke White's IG Live
In Brooke White’s live Instagram video, we talked about how we met, connected and helped her being a successful mompreneur. We discussed the tools that will help you getting out of stuck, creating motion and how to love yourself.
Some topics we discussed:
• What are your priorities in life
• Finding the motivation
• What is the goal setting process
Tales from Teens - QuaranTEEN Edition with Camryn Payne, Tawni Beardall and Erica Peterson
On Becoming for Teens Podcast, We talk about emotions, grief, moving forward, having hope, the future, and staying motivated.
“What many of us are feeling is most likely grief. A loss of the things we are missing out on, loss of events we were expecting to attend, a loss of ‘normal life’, the days when we attended school, hung out with friends face to face, and dated.”
• How can we help teens (and even ourselves) understand our feelings and navigate through hard times?
• How can parents show up for their teens best?
• How can we know if our teens are grieving? What are the signs?
• How can we move forward, keep planning, keep dreaming even during times of uncertainty?
How to Stay Grounded and Productive Amidst a Crisis with Lynette and Greg Sheppard
If you or your children have been struggling with #quarantinelife and daily pressures, personal goals, creating downtime, or regulating emotions, this podcast is for you.
Some take away topics:
• The skills and mindsets to keep us grounded and productive.
• High school seniors, children’s emotions.
• Doing self-care while being with your family 24/7.
Behind the Scenes of our Quarantines with Extraordinary Moms
All the burning questions that you want to be asking your friends over a play date and a diet soda are answered in the podcast that I recorded with Jessica Dahlquist over at the Extraordinary Mom’s Podcast.
In this episode we talked about:
• How can I make time for myself during these challenging times?
• How do I cope with the extra anxiety?
• What’s the best way to approach this new activity we call homeschooling?
• I can’t stop worrying that my child won’t be ready for the next grade.
• I feel inadequate about being responsible for my child’s education and their emotions.
If that above sounds like your inner worries, then you won’t want to miss this podcast.
How to Know When You've Done Enough Each Day with Monica Packer
Getting Money Organized with Prosperity Gap Podcast
Spending money in your business, paying off debt, or saving money can feel stressful, challenging, and mentally taxing. It can also feel freeing, motivating, and liberating! What’s the story you tell yourself about money?
• It’s never enough
• It’s hard to save
• Working hard means more money
• Why do you want to pay off debt?
• Why do you want to save for a vacation?
How to Have an Organized Life with ADHD with Carrie Herzberger
This is a good one, for sure! Especially helpful for those of you that know anyone (including yourself) with ADHD and the top three things I teach to help my clients with ADHD succeeded in their home and business. The power of our thoughts and how they shape our feelings.
On this particular video call we talked about:
• Finding time
• How to keep to your schedule
• Teens with ADHD
• Parenting a child with ADHD
• and so much more!
3 in 30 How to Maximize your Time as a Busy Mom
If you’re looking for ways to save time so that you can more fully pursue your interest, goals, to-do lists, and maybe even schooling at home, this episode is for you.
Most people want to feel more balanced and less overwhelmed in their day use these three tips to help you achieve just the balance you are craving.
Here are the three takeaways:
• How to make decisions quickly
• Planning time to plan your time
How to Balance Mom-life, Work-life and Your life with Pam Maass
We talked about simple tips and tricks to balance mom life, work life, and your life.
Learn how to make hard things easier in this short, but impactful podcast.
What we discussed:
• Organization Tips for Working Moms
• Why do so any of us feel like our schedules are just too packed?
• How to get out the door in the mornings. If I’m not on the ball, it can be so stressful!
• Mom guilt, how to balance work and mom life.
• Finding time for self-care and not feeling guilty about it
• Self-Care is a feeling we are after, not necessarily an ACTION we do
Four Keys To Keeping Your Sanity Intact And Your Goals On Track with Family Looking Up Podcast
We talked about a ton in this short podcast.
• Navigating the deep emotional roller coaster, all the negative to gratitude feelings and all the ones in between.
• How to keep your business moving forward while the children are home.
• Making every pocket of time count.
Which topics do you want to learn about?
Developing the Confidence to Pursue Your Dreams/Goals with Kae Fuglaar
We discussed the importance of confidence, especially while pursuing your dreams.
We talked about simple steps you can do today to gain more confidence.
• We aren’t perfect, we are going to make mistakes, but are you confident enough to keep trying and learning?
• Why do you think it’s important to have confidence while pursuing your dreams?
• Do you think you’re fully confident first before you pursue them or does it come along the way?
• What are some practical ways we can gain confidence to pursue our dreams and goals?
• Thinking thoughts that create confidence and then believing them is a skill. It must be practiced just like everything else.
Your Thoughts Determine Your Results with Ceri and Dave Payne
The most important lesson you’ve learned and how you have applied it to strengthen your marriage and move the needle forward in your business.
• How to overcome that feeling that we’ve failed in our goals
• How do you encourage people to make decisions and not be afraid to try.
• How to be able to juggle the responsibilities of marriage, motherhood and your coaching business.
ADHD with Sami Halvorsen of Teen Life Coach Podcast
I had the lucky opportunity to speak with Sami all about ADHD. On her podcast, we talked about what #adhd is and how it’s diagnosed what those with ADHD wish people without ADHD knew along with tips, tricks, and strategies to help you become more successful with organization and goal setting.
• Do you have ADHD or know someone who does?
• What is ADHD and how do you know if you have it?
• What is it like to have ADHD?
• What do those with ADHD want those without to know.
• What are your tips for organization and goal setting? For teens with ADHD?